What does it entail?
Dr. Walker’s approach helps you save time, money and those relationships that are critical to both your business/professional and personal success. She provides the expertise you need to cut through obstacles and excel at work and in life.
Depending upon the needs of the group, she will utilize a combination of consensus building strategies to help groups understand the real issues and create win-win solutions.
Whether you are two business partners, a professional practice group, a family owned business or a team in an organization, facilitation can help you manage those difficult conversations, break the deadlock and allow you and your business to thrive.
Potential outcomes include:
- Identifying the real issue – establishing if it is relational, task or process oriented, or status driven
- Identifying the key problem and isolation of its root causes
- Gaining agreement on how to address the identified challenge or opportunity with multiple alternatives
- Crafting a detailed definition of key alternatives with strengths and weaknesses
- Get a resolution and make a plan