In order for real change to enact within an organization, a transformation needs to take place. A team will rarely change its behavior just because someone tells them to.
This workshop addresses the need for a transformation of perception, and a transformation of how the work, the individual teams, and the organization as a whole come together to shape the future. It takes a unique approach to create these transformative changes in a way that yields measurable increases in business performance and team pride.
For more information on specific organizational challenges that make this workshop a good fit, Dr. Walker’s approach and measurable outcomes, click here
This highly interactive and rigorous workshop challenges habitual thinking and communication patterns that hold your organization back. Participants gain the insights and skills to work together as an inspired team, resulting in powerful feelings of accomplishment and enthusiasm for their job, business partners, customers and life in general.
For more information on specific organizational challenges that make this workshop a good fit, Dr. Walker’s approach and measurable outcomes, click here.
Resolving conflict is an ongoing part of any job. While some people develop strong skills to manage conflict effectively, others are not as proficient at handling disputes between themselves and others.
Conflict management workshops are custom designed to the types of disputes facing your team and organization. Assessments are used to help determine how best to structure the workshop itself. This is an ongoing process where Dr. Walker will work with her clients synergistically on ways to change conduct that does not work and replace it with new behaviors which are examined in the workshop.
Results to expect:
- Fully understand the downsides of conflict
- Understand the benefits of conflict
- Understand of the architecture of conflict
- Readily identify different types of conflict and the most effective management approach
- Learn how to prepare for conflict before it happens
- Clear options for handling conflict
- Conflict management strategies
- Participants will also develop skills for repairing relationships affected by conflict
Results are significantly enhanced with one-on-one or group coaching after the workshop is completed.
There are several types of conflict resolution workshops available beyond the standard, including:
- Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory, which is used to appropriately respond to cultural differences in conflict styles.
- Diversity and Cultural Competency, which addresses how to work effectively with a culturally diverse workplace, client and customer base.