Dr. Walker designs, implements and delivers customized group coaching, both in-person and over the phone. Allowing for telephone meetings is convenient, efficient and cost-effective, providing regularly scheduled coaching meetings that are interactive and dynamic.
Coaching groups are drawn from employees of the same company who have common goals, missions or functions, and who may be geographically dispersed. Examples of group participants might include professionals in sales, human resources, customer service and operations.
How does group coaching work?
- In each meeting, group members are individually coached on issues of mutual interest as needed.
- Dr. Walker is able to react and respond to participants’ questions and requests.
- A topic is selected for each group session based on the needs of the group.
- Each session will be different; there is no rigid agenda, curriculum or mold.
- Group members benefit from the shared wisdom and best practices of their colleagues and partnership of the coach.
- The confidentiality of the group will be maintained, with company management receiving general reports about the process.
What outcomes can you expect from group coaching?
- Participants will meet goals and achieve objectives more quickly than working on their own.
- Group coaching sessions address obstacles along the way — with as-needed coaching.
- The coach focuses on topics of common interest in the group, and the group works together to:
- Improve communications skills
- Take actions focused on strengths
- Improve emotional intelligence
- Make commitments and provide accountability
- Make better decisions
- Accomplish stretch goals
- Improve leadership skills
- Improve problem solving skills
- Share powerful resources and networking
- Improve productivity
- Group coaching supports high-functioning teams, and address complex environmental influences in organizations.
- Produce sustainable leader and team behaviors that are measurable, specific and observable, and can be verified by quantity and quality.
Group coaching is also offered onsite at your company as needed.